SANYO SHOKAI LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") sets the "Site Policy" as below concerning the use of all websites managed and operated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "this Website"). Please use this Website only if you agree to and accept the terms and conditions herein.
Article1 Copyright, Trademark and Other Intellectual Property Right
- 1．The copyrights or other intellectual property rights of all character and image information including photographs, illustrations, etc. provided by this Website (hereinafter referred to as "the Contents") shall belong to the Company and the justifiable right holder such as the person who has provided the Contents.
- 2．Any duplication, reprint, alteration or other secondary use of all or part of the Contents shall be in any way or in any form strictly prohibited without obtaining prior consent of the intellectual property right holder as described in the preceding paragraph.
Article2 Product Image
The color, texture and size of the product images contained in this Website may slightly differ from actual products due to screen settings and photographic techniques.
Article3 Change in Contents, Suspension and Discontinuation of Website
The Company shall, in whole or in part, change or add contents of or suspend or discontinue this Website without prior notice to or consent of users if any of the following occurs:
- 1．Urgent maintenance check is necessary due to system trouble, etc.;
- 2．Services of Type I Telecommunications Carrier (telephone company, etc.) and Type II Telecommunications Carrier (Internet service provider, etc.) are not provided;
- 3．Services are unable to be provided due to occurrence of fire, blackout or acts of God (earthquake, eruption, flood, tsunami, etc.);
- 4．Services are unable to be provided due to man-made disaster (war, riot, disturbance, labor dispute, etc.); and
- 5．Other cases where the Company deems it necessary.
Users are prohibited from using this Website for any of the following acts. In case of any damage to the Company or any third party due to violation of these matters to be observed, violating user shall be liable for all damages.
- 1．Act that violates or might violate the matters specified in this "Site Policy" and this Website, the laws and regulations or public order;
- 2．Act that might interfere with the management and operation of this Website;
- 3．Act that infringes or might infringe on the intellectual property rights including copyrights, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or any other rights of other users, third parties, or the Company;
- 4．Act that defames, disgraces or libels or might defame, disgrace or libel other users, third parties, or the Company;
- 5．Act that causes or might cause nuisance, disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties, or the Company; and
- 6．Act that collects, accumulates or stores personal information of other users.
- 1．The Company shall assume no responsibility for any trouble between users and any third parties resulting from the use of this Website. However, this shall not apply if such trouble is caused by a reason attributable to the Company.
- 2．The Company shall assume no responsibility for any damage caused to user's computer, various kinds of information terminals, circuit, software, etc. resulting from the use of this Website or any third party's website through this Website. However, this shall not apply if such damage is caused by a reason attributable to the Company.
- 3．The Company shall assume no responsibility for the delay, change, suspension, discontinuation and abolishment of this Website as well as the loss of the Contents provided through this Website, unless there is any reason attributable to the Company.
Article6 Linking Policy
If you wish to link any other site to this Website, please contact the Company in advance and obtain the Company's consent. Please note that the Company shall decide whether such linking to this Website is acceptable or not.
Article7 Recommended Environment
When accessing to this Website, the Company recommends that you view this Website on one of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0or higher
Firefox latest version
Google Chrome latest version
Safari latest version
Adobe Reader plug-in is required.
If the plug-in is not installed, please download from the following.
Article8 Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction
This "Site Policy" shall be subject to the laws of Japan, and any dispute arising from this "Site Policy" shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court as the agreed exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.